This is hands down my favorite way to eat zucchini! These crispy yet tender zucchini rounds are full of flavor and are simply delicious!
I’ve simplified the recipe over time and they are a breeze to make! I like to line my pan with foil for easy cleanup and also use a gallon Ziploc bag instead of a bowl to coat the zucchini rounds. I find the easier the cleanup, the easier the cooking!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼ inch thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with cooking spray. I like to line my tray with foil for easy clean up!
- In a gallon storage bag or large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini rounds with the olive oil.
- Add Parmesan, bread crumbs, pepper and salt to the bag or bowl and toss.
- Place the coated zucchini rounds on the greased baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!