I love making our own Party Mix, because we can add what we want and leave out the rest. It’s your own custom snack!
Enjoy for your next snack or if you need a snack for a party or friends house too. Please remember to put the rye chips in too, that’s my favorite part.
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels sticks
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup rye chips, like Gardetto's Roasted Garlic Rye Chips
- 6 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 250 degree F.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the cereal, add in nuts pretzel sticks, bagel chips and rye chips.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir together the mixture.
- Toss the butter mixture into the cereal mixture, combine until cereal is well coated.
- Transfer the mixture onto two baking sheets, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.