This past week/weekend my sister and her family was here for a visit and she made Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies and these Triple Chocolate Pudding Cookies. This version is made with a chocolate pudding mix and two kinds of chocolate chips. She also recommends trying chocolate chips and peanut butter chips!
Once my sister made these cookies I knew I had to share the recipes. She has been making these chocolate chip cookies with a pudding mix for years and even uses sugar free pudding mix when she makes them at home. These cookies are soft, delicious and enjoyed best with a glass of milk!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix (can use sugar free instant pudding)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ pkg. (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ pkg. (6 oz.) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, sugar, chocolate pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended and creamy.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda with mixer, on low speed.
- Gently stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonful or medium cookie scoop, onto an non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Please do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on a cookie rack. ENJOY with a glass of milk!