I recently felt like I needed to try a new dip so I tried this dip recently and really liked it! The artichoke and sun dried tomatoes are a nice mix of flavor!
Enjoy at your next party or maybe just because!
Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip
Author: Renée Norman-Kenny
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, diced
- 6 sun dried tomato halves in olive oil, diced
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1½ Tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan or small dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic and artichoke hearts together. Add the sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir together until well blended.
- Pour the dip into the baking dish and flatten so dip is in an even layer.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes. Dip should be golden brown. Serve warm with bagel chips or your favorite crackers.