So this Pizza Pasta recipe I make in the Instant Pot but it could be made in the crock-pot or on the stove top with a little adaption! Let me know if you try it another way and how it turns out.
We love this quick and easy dinner and the best part was it was ready in less than 15 minutes with the help of the Instant Pot! This delicious meal, one pot meal is easily being added to the top of our favorite meals list.
Let’s be honest I love the Instant Pot and how it’s making meal prep and cleanup a breeze. If you don’t have an Instant Pot and you are a busy mom or maybe stink at meal planning like me…. this will be your new best friend! We all need more friends to help us through life. Affiliate link: Instant Pot
You could easily add olives, green peppers, mushrooms, or any of your favorite Pizza toppings to this pasta too!
- 1 lb. sausage (any variety of sausage I have used Sweet, Italian and Hot) or hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 20-30 slices pepperoni
- 28 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 28 oz. water
- 1 lb. pasta (any variety, I have used rotini)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz. mozzarella
- pepperoni to top
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté and cook the sausage until it is no longer pink. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the pepperoni, spaghetti sauce, water, pasta, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Stir together and place the lid on the Instant Pot. Make sure the seal is sealed.
- Set the Instant Pot on Manual for 5 minutes and let the Instant Pot do the work. When the Instant Pot is done, release the Quick Release and open the lid after the silver pin has dropped.
- Stir the pasta and mix in half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the pasta with the remaining mozzarella cheese and place a few pepperoni over the top of the mixture. Replace the lid and let the cheese melt.