As I was gathering my recipes for 30 Days of Dairy I reached out to my friends for a few new ideas. One of my college friends, Emily, grew up in Maryland and shared this great Hot Crab Dip that her mother, Gail makes!
This crab dip is delicious and great! Thanks to my friends for sharing the recipe.
- 1 lb. crab meat (I used lump crab meat)
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided (save a handful for topping)
- 2 - 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 3 tsp. Old Bay
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl, saving a handful of the cheddar cheese to place on top.
- Place the dip into a greased casserole and top with the saved cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve with crackers or baguette bread.