Let’s be honest Ice Cream is delicious that’s why there is a whole month dedicated simply to Ice Cream! Did you know that July is Ice Cream month? I sure hope you did because if you didn’t you have been missing out!
Today I am going to share my 5 favorite Ice Cream Recipes. These either involve the use of ice cream in the recipe to make an ice cream treat, or they may be homemade ice cream itself or it could ismply be one of my favorite ways to eat ice cream. We eat a lot of ice cream in our house so we know the right way to do so! 🙂
Who could go wrong with peanuts, chocolate and ice cream with Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert!
Crunchy Ice Cream Dessert is another family favorite and a great easy ice cream dessert!
I know, I know this isn’t technically ice cream but there is no way to serve Hot Fudge Cake but with ice cream!
This is a new recipe for us but I know it’s one I will make time and time again! I love caramel and chocolate so Salted Caramel Ice Cream Dessert is a new favorite for me!
Of course Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream would be my number 1 pick for this list! We love making homemade ice cream during the summer. It’s easy, quick and mighty delicious!
Needing more Ice Cream fix for your July?!?! Check out these fellow dairy bloggers who have participated in this group blog post for July is Ice Cream Month!
- Enough Ice Cream? by Farmer Bright
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream by Kimmi’s Dairyland
- Why this Ice Cream Addict has a New Addiction: Ice Cream Sandwiches by New Mexico Milkmaid
- Sprinklers, Fans and Ice Cream in the Barn by Modern-day Farm Chick
- Here’s the Scoop on My 5 Favorite Ice Cream Recipes by Eat Farm Love
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal a la Mode by New Day Dairy
- Gimme the Jimmies by The Deere Milkmaid
- Ice Cream Month by Spotted Cow Blog
- Oregon Ice Cream by Guernsey Dairy Mama
- In Celebration of Ice Cream by New Moon Farms
- Sadie’s Homemade Ice Cream by Dairy Good Life
- The Best Ice Cream Stand by Raising a Farmer