This past week/weekend my sister and her family was here for a visit and she made these delicious cookies! I knew I had to share the recipe. She has been making these chocolate chip cookies with a pudding mix for years and even uses sugar free pudding mix when she makes them at home.
These cookies are soft, delicious and enjoyed best with a glass of milk! You can even make variations on the recipe like these Triple Chocolate Pudding Cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix (can use sugar free instant pudding)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, sugar, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended and creamy.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda with mixer, on low speed.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonful or medium cookie scoop, onto an non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Please do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on a cookie rack. ENJOY with a glass of milk!