This zucchini casserole is a regular on our dinner table during the gardening season but also during winter as I freeze shredded zucchini. It’s a great side dish and with cheese it makes everything better!
Bisquick Zucchini Casserole
Author: Renée Norman-Kenny
- 3-4 cups shredded zucchini (I use my Kitchen Aid shredder attachment, could use a grater as well)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1½ cup Bisquick mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, cheddar cheese, grated onion, Bisquick mix, eggs, oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish and baked for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.